October 10, 2012
As I write this, Jonny and Aaron are on a plane from Warsaw to Moscow. Then… after 10 hours in the Moscow airport..they will finally be on a plane to Bishkek, Kyrgysztan! It is a long journey, but we are all so excited about this opportunity they have to go to Bishkek to finish up the church worship album. We know that the Lord desires to use this album in GREAT ways, and we are already feeling the spiritual warfare. Please pray!
- Pray for a safe trip and smooth connections for Jon and Aaron.
- Pray that their two pieces of luggage will arrive safely to their destination. They are bringing some valuable recording equipment with them
- Pray for health for those of us here as well as those in Bishkek. Jon’s sister Melanie in Bishkek has been sick, and her son Judah just recently got a stomach bug. In Ternopil, the kids and I are also sick as well as George and Sharon’s boys. Pray for healing for those who are ill and for health for those who will be singing on the recording.
- Pray for unity of all of those involved in the recording process. That God would be glorified in the making of this album!
- Pray for strength for me as i will be here alone with the kids for two weeks. Of course we’re not completely alone as our team and church are always ready to help if I need it. Pray that this time would be a blessing for us here in Ternopil and a fruitful time as well.
- Pray against fear. Just recently Katie and George have been saying that they are afraid at night. They’ve hardly ever said this. I think they already feel Daddy’s absence. Pray for God’s perfect peace in our home during this time that Jon is away.
I wanted to share that the Lord has provided several new volunteers in the children’s ministry at church! Thank you for praying for this! God is so faithful to provide!
Thank you for your prayers!
By His Grace,
Jon, Steffie, Katie Rose & George