October 18, 2012
Thank you all for your prayers for Jonny and Aaron! I apologize for not writing sooner! They made it safely to Bishkek (as well as all of the equipment!) Praise the Lord!! They have been recording every day this past week, except Sunday, and will continue working until next Wednesday, the 24th.
- Continue to pray for health for those in Bishkek as well as for us here in Ternopil. It seems all the little ones are having a hard time getting over their sickness.
- Continue to pray for unity of all of those involved in the recording process. That God would be glorified in the making of this album!
- Pray for wisdom and strength for Jon and Aaron and the others who are working on the album. It is an exhausting process. Pray for daily refreshment and encouragement.
- Pray for life and ministry here in Ternopil. We are so excited to have Byron and Emily Johnson, a couple from Colorado, as a part of our CC Ternopil team! They arrived here at the beginning of the month, and they really have hearts for student ministry. Pray for them as they continue to adjust to life here in Ukraine, and that the Lord would speak through them and use them mightily as they minister to the Ukrainian and international students here in Ternopil.
- I would appreciate your prayers for me as well as I will teach the little ones at church this Sunday. A little over a dozen 3-5 years olds can be a challenge at times 🙂 Pray for wisdom for me as I prepare the lesson and for the translation since we have English and Ukrainian speaking children. I know that there is so much that we can impart to these children. Pray for these little ones, for soft hearts, that they will come to an understanding of the gospel at a young age. Thanks for your prayers 🙂
By His Grace,
Jon, Steffie, Katie Rose & George
“For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
2 Corinthians 4:5-6